DIY Balloon Kits Gold Coast
Flim Flams Party Supplies Gold Coast provide “Do It Yourself” Balloon Kits. Ideal for those wanting to decorate their own party or event with with our large balloon range.
Our gas party packs contain everything you will need to complete the perfect balloon. We Include the following with the Gas Party Pack:
- BALLOONS – Any Colour, standard, pearl or metallic
- RIBBONS – Any Colour, packets of 25 or we can prepare them
- CLIPS – Easy to tie to the neck of the Balloon
- HELIUM GAS – To inflate the balloons
- REGULATOR – Attached to the tank to release the Helium
- SECURITY – Credit Card Authorisation of $100, Drivers Licence
- DELIVERY – $10.00
- COLLECTION – $10.00
50 Balloon Kit $77.50
100 Balloon Kit $135.00
Helium Balloon Gas
If you have your own ” Helium Grade Quality Balloons” you can hire a helium balloon gas cylinder.
All of our cylinder’s include a Regulator “FREE OF CHARGE”
50 C Cylinder 0.53m3 (Inflates 40 – 50 Balloons) $55.00
100 D Cylinder (Inflates 90 – 100 Balloons) $90.00
300 E Cylinder 4.2m3 (Inflates 300 Balloons) $195.00
G Cylinder 9.1m3 (Inflates 600 – 800 Balloons) $335.00
DISPOSABLE HELIUM TANK
30 Disposable Helium Tank (Inflates 30 Balloons) $55.00
50 Disposable Helium Tank (Inflates 50 Balloons) $75.00
Safety Precautions Checklist:
- Do whenever possible transport cylinders on open vehicles, utilities or trailers. If the cylinder is transported inside a car, ensure the windows are down and the cylinder is correctly anchored for safe travel.
- Do ensure cylinders are secured in the vehicle to prevent movement under all transport conditions.
- Do ensure cylinder valves are tightly shut.
- Do remove regulators from cylinders before transporting.
- Do ensure cylinders cannot be damaged by other equipment carried on the vehicle. This could lead to cylinder damage and even rupture.
- Do park enclosed vehicles with cylinders on board in the shade, if possible. Never leave in an enclosed car left directly in sunlight.
- Do not leave cylinders unattended in enclosed vehicles for more than a few minutes.
- Do not use cylinders whilst inside any vehicle.
- Do not hold the regulator to lift the cylinder.